navinavi

October 20, 2011

Lucky dawg

Hello, everybody! :D How have you been? I'm glad to be back after a tiny hiatus. Honestly, what happened is that I had a couple of blah days and didn't have anything to say or show you; why force a post when you have nothing interesting to say, right? Anyhow, I am here today with an unusual outfit post??? Yep! And this is actually a way to send a huge thanks to Jane + Jen who run the amazing blog Blouse (a.k.a. I am the every day girl). A couple of weeks ago I won a vintage giveaway held there; wanna see what I got? ;p



The prize was a vintage poncho as well as $50 credit to spend at their vintage store! :D I chose a knitted vest and a bag. I'm so happy with everything I got! All the items fit my body and style; how cool is that?! :D



Today I felt in the mood for wearing all the items at the same time. I think they match, right?



I was a little intimidated by the shape of this poncho, but once I put it on, I realized it was very comfy and easy to wear. I love the fact that it's got the colors of the Argentine flag ;)!



As soon as I saw this vest in Blouse's Etsy I knew I had to get it; I love the cute dogs on it, hehe.



By the way, I completed the outfit with a long white shirt, black tights and black shoes; all of which I brought from Argentina.




I'm off to studying now!
Hope you're all having an awesome week!

And don't hesitate to visit Blouse! Their photo shoots are just amazing and I love the fact that their models are real size girls ;). Plus, they have lots of cute vintage clothes.

12 comments:

Heike said...

It looks so good on you. I have to admit that it is not my style but it looks like it was made just for you!
You look cute. Congrats on winning the clothes! :)
Have a good week yourself!
Heike

Mamushka Marie said...

woohoo! what a great win! you look adorable :)

Carrie said...

I love that poncho it is great and the colors are wonderful :)

Carrie

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Congrats on the giveaway win! You won a great prize! You look so darn cute and sassy!

jamie said...

aw, congrats girl! omg you're sooo cute and I MISS YOU!! life has been crazy busy and kinda tossed around.. i really hope that you're doing well sweetheart!

Chrissy said...

Congrats on winning! Love everything! You look great in your outfit! Wonderful!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs xxx

Meggy said...

Wow I love your poncho - the rest of the outfit is great too. I really like your blog.

http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

xx

ceci said...

Loved your outfit! Now im going to find out ´some more in their blog! Nice Weekend Miki!

Courtney said...

It's adorable on you. I love the colors of the poncho and you styled it so cute! Happy studying dear. And thank you for all the good vibes you've been sending my way. My performance went really well today and it's got me all excited!

chantilly said...

i *love* the poncho. it looks great on you!! lucky girl :) x

blouse said...

i was so excited when i saw this post!!! you are the cutest in that poncho!!! i especially love the first shots where it looks almost like a dress.

thanks so much for doing an post of you in the clothes! it's always so fun to see people in them!

xo~jane

Corina said...

Congratulations!!
There couldn't have been a better winner than you :) I also like the colors of the poncho!!
Enjoy your present!