navinavi

October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We haven't decorated the house for Halloween or are going trick or treating with the kids tonight (we were going to, but I'm feeling poopy, boo). However, I put these little bugs together this weekend and I dropped them at the library and in my neighborhood a few hours ago :p.


I had had this kit for a long time and I figured Halloween was a good time to finally use it. The bugs didn't come out spooky at all, but I used them anyway.








Happy Halloween, everyone!

And before I leave, here's a pair of spooky cats!


Have a great week! ;D

5 comments:

Meli. said...

que susto mas cute!!!!!!

;)

que pases una linda semana chuik chuik!!

Carrie said...

sorry you are not feeling well my husband is sick too :( I love the bugs!!!

Feel better soon

Carrie

ceci said...

que lindos bichines! para hacer conreír a cualquiera que pase por ahí! :=)
Besosss!!!

Courtney said...

Cute bugs! Now there's a sentence I'm pretty sure I thought I'd never hear come out of my mouth. I must say the cats are VERY creepy. So gross!

Corina said...

I love the bugs!! They turned out really cute! You must have made more than someone's day!