navinavi

October 28, 2011

A compendium of weekly somethings (4)

Oh, my! Another weekend is about to start! Has this week flown by or is it just my impression? 

Here's a selection of some of the coolest somethings I've run into ;) Enjoy!

Something for your computer: beautiful wallpapers by artist Joseph Cornell.This is actually my current wallpaper :p.


Something for forgetful people: How cool are these Post-it notes shaped like a watch? 

Via 

Something cool for your fingers: Fingerstache tattoos.


Something that lasts forever: This is probably my favorite tattoo ever.


Something made of cardboard: Meet Karton, a company that makes real pieces of furniture by means of cardboard. 


Something creepy for travelers: Suitcase stickers by The Cheeky.


Something found on Etsy: I love these adorable felt pieces.



Something cute: Pikachu cat! :p

Have a great weekend, everyone! ;D
 

7 comments:

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Ahhh it's my favorite post! I have no idea how you find some of this stuff.
The pikachu cat is so freaking cute...I can't even stand it!
Can you imagine seeing a suitecase with one of those images on it at the airport? They are so funny but oh so wrong! Haha.
That tattoo really is gorgeous, it looks like a painting, the lines on it are gorgeous!
Not gonna lie...when I first saw the post it watch before I read it was a watch I thought it was a pregnancy test post it! Haha!
Loving the wallpapers too..so interesting and pretty!

Chrissy said...

Love everything! How do you find all these wonderful things? Those fingerstache tattoos are awesome!
Have a wonderful weeekend!
Hugs xxx

Courtney said...

Those felt pieces are sooo adorable. I had to stare at them for a bit to realize they weren't real donuts and goodies! Too funny!

Ellen H said...

These items are all so cute and quirky ! Adorable blog :)

xx,
Ellen
http://www.mintgreensubmarine.com/

Meli. said...

jajaja he reido largo rato, y sigo sonriendo con el gato picachu!
Quiero esos fingerstache, y post it, y todo!!!
hermoso fin de semana, te esperamos el lunes :)

MMm.. said...

Gosh, I don;t know if I love those fabric doughnuts are not. I want to eat them but... :)

Yeah, now try to get that suitcase through customs! Oh hear me. LOL.

If I had some cardboard furniture like this, it coudl pack itself, right? :)

Corina said...

Hi again!
I think my favorites are the post-it notes and the fingerstaches! haha
The creepy suitcases are really scary!