navinavi

October 21, 2011

A compendium of weekly somethings (3)

Hello, folks! Here's a selection of cool stuff to start the weekend with a smile :).

Something you can make with your own hands: isn't this tutorial great? ;)


Something for 2012: Poladarium, a calendar made up of 366 polaroid photos? Yes, please!!! :D


Something for your hands: to keep them warm and pretty :p.



Something for your ears: to help you sleep ... maybe? Yep, it's called Endless rain record, hehe.



Something for Hello Kitty lovers: Isn't Hello Kitty with a mustache a cute idea? ;)



Something fashionable: and suitable for winter. I am in love with these coats from Dress Becomeart!




Something for Halloween: super cheap DIY decoration! Learn how to make these spiderwebs here.  


Something very original for those planning to get married: Viewmaster wedding invitations; find them on this Etsy.

 Via

Something for cat lovers:  Dream Cats >*.*<. 


Something to make you dance: :) I've been listening to this song pretty much every day for the past 8 months. I can't get enough of Camera Obscura!

 
Hope you all have a fab weekend! ;D

Hugs!

11 comments:

Carrie said...

this is a great post! I love everything those shoes are great and you know me and hello kitty :)

I hope you have a great weekend

Carrie

swellmayde said...

amazing finds! love the viewfinder invitations... so genius! :)

take care, aimee

diy blog: swellmayde

Magical Day Dream said...

Oh my! These coats are absolutely amazing! I have one long summer coat in turquoise, but it has shorter sleeves and is getting too cold.. These are so pretty!

x

Marielle

Kristina said...

I love those coats!

Maya said...

good finds, I love the DIY & the Poladarium and the coats! x

Kaleido Mind said...

love that mustard coat you posted..and the banner to your blog;)

Corina said...

Hello MIki!
How did you spend the weekend?
Thanks for sharing this cool stuff with us... it's great!
I wish you a fantastic week :)

Bimba Ropa Vintage said...

i love Missoni, the tutorial is great
xoxo from Buenos Aires

lissa said...

great finds. I like the rain record. I wonder if it really works...

ceci said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaah después de esos tapados no pude ver más! qué lindos lindos! El de color maíz y el rojo, con esas medias opacas, Ahora qiero que aga frío para vestirme así, jajajaj! Un besote MikI!

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

you always have the best internet links!