navinavi

October 13, 2011

A compendium of weekly somethings (2)

Oh, my! This week has certainly flown by! I need to be honest with you, guys ... My week hasn't been as profitable and organized as I'd planned it to be :/. There have been plenty of unexpected lunches with lovely people and other things I needed to do, BUT I'm happy to say that I'm full of energy and inspiration I'm going to allocate to studying and looking for a job. I'll soon get my social security card in the mail, which, I hope, will allow me to be more eligible for a job (fingers crossed!).

Soo, here's my compendium of weekly somethings so you have stuff to look into, read, have a laugh at and maybe even eat? Enjoy! ;p

Something for Christmas: Is it too early for this? I'd probably have these Pantone ornaments hung in the house all year round :p.

 via

Something for geeky New Yorkers + NY visitors: Oh, I so hope I can visit this city one day so I can use this Nerd Guide To NY City!


Something for your bike   


Something for kids: the I-Wood.

via 

Something for adults   


Something sweet for Halloween made in Sweden.



Something for your ears: Stereomood. Yep, there's an emotional internet radio that provides music that best suits your mood!Some of their categories are "busy bee", "stargazing", "feel like crying" and the list goes on.

Something worth reading: especially if you own your own business. You can read it here.

Self love = good business
 
Something I wish I hadn't seen: kidding ... Kind of :p. Read the recipe here.


Something cute  

Something to build your sewing vocabulary: this website is simply awesome! You can start off by reading this article.



Happy Friday, everyone!
Have a great weekend! ;D

14 comments:

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

I...am...obsessed with those bike bells. I have an old school bell on my bike but those are beyond cute. The Nerd Guide to NY City is sooooo neat! I've never been to NY either and if I ever do...I will be bringing this with me :) I love your compendiums! The photo of the pup is so cute...kinda makes my heart melt. :)

Prima Humberta said...

Miki la radio de acuerdo a tu humor es simplemente geniallll! Está buenísima para descubrir bandas nuevas! estoy reee copada!
Cuándo comento en tu blog siempre dudo si debo hacerlo en inglés o en castellano! Obvio elijo el camino más fácil! ;-)
Have a nice weekend!

Tu blog es muy bueno, pero muy!

J

Corina said...

Hi Miki!
This post is so much fun :) I love the "something cute" best :)
And my bikes says it needs one of those rings! haha
Happy Friday to you too!

ceci said...

Hola Miki! Amé las bocinita spara la bici! Las amé, quiero una de esas! Se conseguirán? Así le toco a todos los peatones que todavía no captaron lo de la bicisenda! :) Ya me chusmeo la radio
Beso enorme!
c.

pd: me sumo a la inquietud linguistica de Prima Humberta :)

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i have a hamburger bike bell! if i didn't already have that, i'd kill for the watermelon.
kill.

Meli. said...

I want a bell for my bike as well!
and those macarons ... ñaaaammmm!
and sewing vocabulary, absolutely necessary and useful!

you have a beautiful and inspiring weekend!

kisses


y debo sumarle un especial saludo en español, gracias por pasar por mi blog!! es como tener una visita VIP!!! adoro tu espaio, cada centímeto, y cuando vi tu comentario haaaa!! me esta hablando a míí! jajaj mi nerd.
nos leemos!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

What a fun post!! I love those little ornaments! I

Preziosa said...

Great inspirations!

Laura said...

Hi Miki!

I love the halloween candy from Sweden. Too cute!
I'll have to check out that internet radio station....

Thanks for stopping by my blog....I love Marisa's blog and her fabric's are so sweet!

Laura
xx

Isabel, Wake up & smell the azahar said...

Love the NY guide for nerds...;)

Bimba Ropa Vintage said...

uh! so many gorgeous stuff!

Audrey (hkittygirl) said...

Those bike bells are so cute! :)

chantilly said...

yes, make your way to nyc soon, please! i'll take you to allll the geeky places :P

Lilmendoza said...

that I wood is awesome! not just for kids :P