- I'm always taking pictures of the food I order in restaurants; can't help it.
- Actually, I'm always ready to take pictures anywhere. I never leave the house without at least one camera; you never know when you might find something worth snapping, right? ;)
- When it comes to ice cream, I have no self control. When we go to the grocery store (or Rite Aid, they have good deals on ice cream!) and David asks if I want ice cream, I usually say, "No, I shouldn't.", so he gets a container for himself and I finish it the next day :(.
- I get ridiculously pissed when someone messes up with my hair.
- I hate Starbucks and similar chains. Indie coffee shops are a much more enjoyable experience to me. Who on Earth thinks drinking coffee with difficult names served in a plain ugly paper cup is a good idea?! In California, you can't find an original good coffee/tea house unless you go to Hollywood or Pasadena; it's frustrating ...
- I can't stand it when people use the words IPhone or Blackberry to refer to their cell phone. Using this or that brand does not make me proud.
Don't get me wrong Steve Jobs' disciples, I do acknowledge you have the best apps.
- I use too much toilet and tissue paper.
- When something or someone pisses me off, it takes me a long time to get over it.
- I can't schmooze. Sometimes people think I have no interest in getting to know them but that's rarely the case; I'm just shy.
- Even though we studied the reproductive system in primary school, I don't think I understood what sex was all about until I was 12 or 13, probably.
- I never believed in Santa Claus, the Magi or the tooth fairy. I don't remember ruining it for other kids, though.
Is there any annoying fact about you you can share with me? ;)
Hope you're all getting ready for the weekend? ;D