navinavi

September 18, 2011

Newport Beach

This weekend we had one of our nieces' birthday, she decided to throw a party at the beach, so to the beach we went! 


It was my first time in Newport Beach and my second time visiting an American beach. It had been a while! 2 years to be precise, so it was really nice to smell the ocean, take off my shoes and get my feet wet with salty water.




Fortunately, it was a sunny day, so the kids could play in the water. I, on the contrary, just lay down and sunbathed a bit.




We also took a walk to the pier and just relaxed :p.





 Oh, and the wind kind of messed up my bun, but that's ok, it was a fun day :p.


Hope you had a nice weekend, too!

Hugs! ;D

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks like such a beautiful, picturesque beach! I hope you had a good weekend <3

yumiKo said...

Great blog!
Can you follow each other? I'm following you! :)
kiss,yumiKo

yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

Corina said...

What a cool weekend you had :)
Continue having fun!

Lula said...

enjoy!! btw vivo cerca de newport