navinavi

September 21, 2011

Just for fun ;)

... And because I'm curious and love reading about you, fellow bloggers; I've come up with a fun form (?) that will let me know you a little better. I was going to tag people at the end, but I think it'll be funner if you do it only because you want to ;). So, if you feel like writing, go ahead and indulge me with your replies in the comment box or in your own blog. Pleaaseee? :p You can choose the fields you want to complete; thanks a lot! ;D

*.-  Self portrait (I used http://laphotocabine.com/ to take these pics)
A guilty pleasure: cheddar cheese Ruffles ... Seriously, I can wake up at 3am, go to the pantry and start eating them :/.

A pet peeve: Noisy eaters and people who grab food from my plate without asking. Oh, and girls who make a duck face when they pose for pictures (even if they do it mildly) ... Duck faces are not cute!

A color with a funny name: Alice blue (html).

Something you can totally live without: peanut butter.

A made up word you use: huggo (instead of hug, only in very informal writing).

A word you have trouble pronouncing/spelling: There are several :( ... I always hesitate before I say  "pear", "plaid" and "hazardous" (I tend to stress the second syllable in "hazardous"). As for spelling, one of the many words I usually misspell is "title" (I add an extra "t").

Something you'd rescue from the 80s: fluorescent colors.

Female and male names you like: Pierina, Gideon.

If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you choose? Amelie Poulain ... who wouldn't! Right?



So this is the list:
* Optional self-portrait
A guilty pleasure
A pet peeve
A color with a funny name
Something you can totally live without
A made up word you use
A word you have trouble pronouncing and/or spelling
Something you'd rescue from the 80s
Female/male names you like
If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you choose?

Happy midweek, everyone! ;D

15 comments:

Jamie said...

I loveeee Amelie!!! this is really cute. I just may have to participate. ;)

Carrie said...

cute this might be my Friday post I love potato chips pretty much any flavor lol

Amelie Obscura said...

I wish I could be Amelie too! That's why I named my baby that :)

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

I posted my answers today on my post! :)

Bimba Ropa Vintage said...

me encantan tus fotos!!

yumiKo said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!
kiss,yumiKo

yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

Aria said...

I love this! I really like your blog! And you wear glasses! Fantastic!

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

I love cheddar cheese ruffles - so yum!

really cute collar on your dress :)

lissa said...

here's my answers, though I'm a bit dull-minded today

A guilty pleasure - banana-favor cupcakes - been eating them a lot lately though I'm really not into sweets

A pet peeve - people who stands too close to me when there's plenty of space and people who scold me when it's none of their business.

A color with a funny name - kiwi - though it's not really funny at all.

Something you can totally live without - I read the opposite, I thought something you can Not live without...

A word you have trouble pronouncing and/or spelling - just about every word. once in a while, I just forgets how to pronounce a certain word.

Female/male names you like - Sam, Henry - somehow the names stuck with me but I've never know anyone with either name before those names got suck in my brain

If you could be a movie character for a day, who would you choose? I'll say Anne Elliot in Persuasion in the 2007 version, which is more of a mini-tv-series. It's because she has patience but still speaks her mind. & mostly because it is the most recent movie I saw.

Cassidy said...

You're so lovely! I adore this post :) And the collar of your dress. How exquisite!

The Penthouse Clan said...

Awww Miki, you are too cute!!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
The Daily Swoon
The Penthouse Clan

Carrie said...

I played along you should check it out when you get time

Corina said...

Hi Miki
I love this kind of "game" :) As soon as I have some time to think about it, I'll let you know my answers :)
Have a nice Friday!

vero mariani said...

jajaaj sí, amelie y sacarme fotos en la photocabine! es genial miki! qué lindo es pasar por acá y llevarme tan buenas sensaciones :)

beso enormeee!

Rachele said...

I love Amelie too! The photobooth photos are soooo adorable of you!