navinavi

September 12, 2011

Great ideas and sites

Man! Some people have awesome ideas! These ones will make you smile :).

* Click on titles to be linked to each website.

Do you like kitties? Then you're going to love this page, trust me! ;) You'll be playing with it longer than you'd planned, hehe.



I'd go all the way to New Zealand just to check out this tea caravan. Isn't this a great idea?






Are you in search for a nice wallpaper for your computer? If so, don't hesitate to check this site. And then, go to Cath Kidston's home page and go through her amazing selection of pretty objects.





Traveling kits for kids, easy cupcake wrapping tips ... so many things! Jen's boards are the best! I'm glad I'm finally figuring out how to use Pinterest, hehe. If you want to find me there, click this link.


 Via

 
For online shoppers, here's a cool site where you can find some pretty stuff for the house and more.




Have a fun week, everybody! ;D

And thank you so much for all the sweet comments in my previous post! I really appreciate it! :D

Hugs!!!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I love those wallpapers! Super cute.

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

I have to follow you on Pinterest!
Do you know I immediately went to Meowmania and my cats (except for Trixie) were not happy! Though I was very happy with the silly psychedelic cats. My oldest cat tried to attack the computer and the other cats! Oh well...I couldn't help but laugh at their reaction!

Bimba Ropa Vintage said...

me encanto la casa rodante!!!!
compartimos nuestro amor por los gatos, no todos, debo confesar, pero los de angora/birmanos son mis favoritos

jamie said...

ohh i missed these posts from you girl! and hells yes lets go to that caravan in New Zealand lol =) i've already said this but mike, i loveee your new layout! it's so cute! i'm thinking of making a twitter so i'll definitely add you and we can chit chat on a regular basis!

xx love ya

jamie said...

ohh i missed these posts from you girl! and hells yes lets go to that caravan in New Zealand lol =) i've already said this but mike, i loveee your new layout! it's so cute! i'm thinking of making a twitter so i'll definitely add you and we can chit chat on a regular basis!

xx love ya

Corina said...

Each of them is better than the other!
Like them so much :)
Have a nice week, too!

Teryn said...

That tea caravan is awesome!