navinavi

August 14, 2011

Weekend highlights

Hello, folks! How are you all doing? We're dealing with household chores here and using the computer at the same time. What can I say about my weekend? Well, I'm worn out! All my muscles are sore, but it was a good one ;).

Here's a recap of the past couple of days.

Someone got new scents! ;P We went to the mall to get my mother-in-law a gift for her birthday and I got something, too, hehe. It was my very first visit to a mall, but we didn't stay long, just 20 mins or so. I'm not big on malls ... I hate crowds and dodging strollers and dorks.


On Friday night, we had 3 friends over for a barbecue and it was fun :).


Erm, this is a picture of the moon, in case you can't tell.



I found out that writing on icing is not really my thing, haha ... The cake was gooood, by the way.


On Sunday, we had a surprise birthday party for my mother-in-law at David's aunt's house. So, we had even more food ...


... And well, more booze, too.


The pinnacle of the eveing, though, was the trampoline! :D I jumped on it with the kids and man, it was fun! It's great exercise; all my muscles are sore. I should use this thing more often.


David's 6-year-old niece was surprised to know I'd never jumped on a trampoline before and said, "Well, maybe these didn't exist when you were a kid ..." Hahaha! She also asked me how old I was and replied, "But you don't look that age at all!" Which was comforting and totally made up for her previous remark, hehe.

Lastly, 2 pics of the cats. They've been using the hell out of their water fountain ;) and they seem to be getting on well with each other. They're spending more time together and even sharing the bed :p.



Ok! I'm off to put another load in the washing machine!

Hope you're all getting ready to start a new week with a smile! :D

Hugs!

1 comment:

Hello Naka said...

i would to have a trampoline and i love the picture with the booze! im glad to hear ur having a greast week :3 well had a great week :p