navinavi

August 19, 2011

Don't underestimate the power of words

We all like getting gifts, right? I sometimes believe it's very easy to get lost in banal stuff in such a material world; that's why I thought giving away plain good wishes could be a good idea ;).


In order to make these presents, I used tissue paper, magazines, boxes and gift bags I had at home.






Once I had all my gifts ready to go, I dropped them in different public places :).









Have a wonderful weekend, everyone! ;D
 

7 comments:

Corina said...

This is such a cool idea, Miki!
You'll make someone's day for sure :)
Have a nice weekend!

Carrie said...

omg that is so sweet!!!!

I just posted the pictures

Rosie said...

thats so cute!
i'd love to find one of those :)
im sure you're keeping everyone in your neighbourhood happy with your great ideas! :D
Rosie xo

chantilly said...

anyone would love to find one of these. you're so thoughtful :)

Michelle Clement said...

Aaw, love this!! :)

Teddi said...

clever!

http://honeybeelane.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Geez girl this is awesome! <3 !!!