navinavi

August 04, 2011

Day 4

Today there was a scheduled power outage, so when I got back home I was hot and sweaty. I could have taken a picture of myself for the The August Break post and it would have depicted summer perfectly. However, I have consideration for you, lovely people, and that's why I decided not to do it, haha. Instead, I put on my Peggy Bundy pants, as David calls them (just jammies), sat in the balcony and finally planted my little succulents in a bigger planter.







The one on the right is pretty much done, but I want to see if this little guy can still make it.

Hope you're all having a great day! ;D

5 comments:

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

aw i love succulents. i have a whole collection. it's slowly dwindling, but i love them nonetheless.

Lindsey said...

Holy crap, now is not the time for a power outage D: It's been so hot lately, I hope you don't get overheated :[ I love that planter btw haha, I've always wanted one!

laura said...

You're much more motivated than I am to do stuff even in a power outage. I would be crying my eyes out already, if a power outage were to happen!

Your huge teacup is adorable!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Carrie said...

love it I have one of those giant teacups I really think I am going to have to copy this if you don't care

sorry about no power :(

Corina said...

Love the planters and thank you for thinking about us ;) haha
Anyways, we would have liked to see you that way ;)