navinavi

August 31, 2011

Day 31: An announcement

We've finally reached the last day in August, and with it, the end of The August Break, hooray! As I'd told you yesterday, today I have a big announcement to make. Nope, I'm definitely not preggo, haha, if that's what you were thinking (God forbid! At least for a few years). What I want to talk to you about is a new joint project I got myself into with two adorable bloggers called Corina and Lissa.I met Cori in college and Lissa not so long ago in this cyber world. Together we've launched 3 Blogger Friends where we'll be posting lots of goofy stuff. 

The great thing about this project is that it will, hopefully, involve lots of other bloggers who are willing to give their input. Each week, we'll be posting little tasks or prompts for you to do and if you decide to join us, you'll be able to link your post (where you develop that week's task) into our blog.

I don't want to give much away, but I promise you'll see what the point is with our first real post. It will be fun, that's for sure ;). Today, we've introduced ourselves there, so if you're interested in meeting these two adorable ladies, hop over to our new blog! 

Here's a peek at what I'm planning for my first post.










Happy midweek, everyone! ;D

And don't forget to check 3 Blogger Friends! ;)

7 comments:

Mary ♥ Mur said...


Hi there.)

Oh, you ve got such a cute blog!! I love it!
Nice post.))

I need your help (maybe again) ...
I spend new survey ..
Have you watched the MTV awards prizes?
if yes whether you agree with all the awards, or something you think was unfair?

lissa said...

now I need to go out and buy a magazine! thanks for the sneak peak.

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

How fun! I just followed the new blog adventure!

Jamie said...

Cool! That sounds really fun! I'm super excited to see what it's all about. =]

Rosie said...

oooh im excited to see whats going on! I'm now following 3 blogger friends ^_^
Rosie xo

Hello Naka said...

i lvoe the idea of bringing the blogger comunity together more through doing task together :)

Corina said...

Congrats on the announcement!
I also like the sneak peak :)
It's great to know many of your followers like the idea of 3 Blogger Friends. Coooool!!!