navinavi

August 30, 2011

Day 30: My mother-in-law

Well, we're finally reaching the end of The August Break and I'm glad about that. It was fun  in the beginning but then it got a bit tedious; it felt weird to post random pics every day. I was about to give up on it, but since the month is about to come to an end, I thought I might as well keep doing it till the 31st.

So, today is all about my mother-in-law. Most people complain about their in-laws, but I honestly couldn't feel happier to have this new family. All of them made me feel I was a part of their circle right from the very first day and that is priceless for someone who has their own family and friends thousands of miles away. 

My mother-in-law spoils me more than I wish she did, haha! She sometimes picks me up to go to the library and then takes me back home; she also buys stuff for our house, such as this planter with succulents you can see below ... 


She often treats me to lunch, too. Last Friday we went to Sizzler and this was my dessert :p.


And she sends me cards through snail mail to say she's really happy to have me in her family; how cool is that?! :D


 I'm really glad to have been so warmly welcomed by David's family! 
So, to all the cool in-laws! ;) Cheers!


Tomorrow I have a big announcement to make ... Nah! It's not what you're thinking!

Or maybe it is ... Although, nah, I don't think so, haha! ;D

See you tomorrow and have a nice night!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Aww! That is so sweet. Her loving and spoiling you is wayyyy better than her not liking you at all, right? haha. My boyfriend's mom likes me a lot too and vice versa. I love it. =]

Carrie said...

You are so lucky to have a great mother in law because mine sucks she has not seen us or talked to us in two years :( her lose I suppose

Marina said...

Where can we buy mother in low like yours? :)

Heike said...

I love my in-laws too! :)

Corina said...

What a nice post, MIki!
I have no doubt she is also lucky to have you as her daughter-in-law ;)
I'm looking forward to the announcement ;) Best luck

P.S. I have already announced something! haha

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Aww Miki I love the new blog look its super cute. Did you do it yourself or did someone do it for you? I would love mine to have an overhaul.

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
New Blog - The Daily Swoon - 1st September
New Group blog - The Penthouse Clan

Rosie said...

im excited to hear the announcement! :D
im glad your mother in law is nice, you hear some horror stories about horrible ones ^_^
my boyfriend's mum is AMAZING, and she's also called rosie... bonus!
Rosie xo