navinavi

August 16, 2011

Day 16: Lunch in the patio

After I got home from the library, I had lunch in the patio :).


The cats decided to join me! :p


David says Dimitri is so fat, he looks like a wiener dog, haha. He's put on lots of weight since we got to America.


Oh, and I'm wearing my contacts today! ;) I say it as if it were a big accomplishment because it takes me about 20 minutes to put them on :/ ... Does anybody esle have the same problem?


Damn! I want cookies now!



Summery hugs to you all! ;)

1 comment:

Heike said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shirt! :)
I haven been wearing contact for almost 20 years now and it still happens to me sometimes too. It takes way too much time to put them in. But the more often you do it the easier it gets. In general!
Did I mention that I LOVE your shirt? *smile