navinavi

August 10, 2011

Day 10: A morning surprise

I woke up to this CD ("One Cell in the Sea" by A Fine Frenzy) and a this card with the sweetest words written by my husband :D! I can't believe I was so lucky to marry him! He takes care of me like no one ever has and has the most generous soul.  


Aaand, this week I also got this CD from Chantilly! :D Go check her music!


2 new albums in 1 week, yay! Listening to music while I'm having breakfast helps me start the day with a big smile.




I wish you all a great day and I'll leave you with this adorable video of A Fine Frenzy! ;)




2 comments:

chantilly said...

i'm so glad you enjoyed it, girlie!! hope you are having a great week :)

xoxo

Corina said...

Music cheers souls up, doesn't it?
I'm glad you're surrounded by wonderful surprises and it's lovely to read your sweet words about your husband :D
Have a lovely day!