navinavi

August 21, 2011

Clothes swap

An outfit post in this blog??? You're darn right! :) Actually, not only one, but two! My sweet pal and talented singer Chantilly had this brilliant idea of doing a clothes swap. I sent her one of my dresses and she sent me one of hers. In this post, you'll see us both style her denim dress. I honestly prefer what she's come up with. 

Here's Chantilly rocking her denim dress! ;)





Denim dress - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Shoes - Sweddish Hasbeens for H&M


Don't hesitate to go check out Chantilly's music! She has an amazing voice! ;)

And this is obviously me wearing the same dress. 




Shrug - thrifted
Sunglasses - Retro City
Belt - Ross
Shoes - Huija (from Argentina)  


Hope you are all having a great day! :D

4 comments:

Rosie said...

great idea! love it :)
i would so swap clothes with you, you have great style ^_^
Rosie xo

jamie said...

you look so adorable!! i love the red belt =) hope that your weekend with david is going well!!

xx
jamie

Lee said...

I really, really, REALLY like the shoes =]

And I love a good pair of heart-shaped glasses =]

Lee x

http://theyellowboots.blogspot.com/

Corina said...

This swap is really a cool idea!
Love it :)
Talking about swaps, I'll soon be posting about the CD swap ;) I've already got both!
Have a nice week!