navinavi

August 27, 2011

Clothes swap: deer dress

Remember my pal Chantilly and I swapped clothes earlier this month? I posted both of our stylings of her denim dress; now it's turn to show you how we've styled my deer dress :).


This is one of my favorite summer dresses. As you may have noticed by now, I just love animal-patterned clothes and accessories :p. I really like the deer and clouds they embroidered all around the dress; I dig its Peter Pan collar, too and the fact that it's very comfortable. Pairing it with my leather bear bag might be a little too much (too childish), but oh, well ...


Dress - Vevu (from Argentina).
Jacket - Objeto (from Argentina).
Bag - Pesqueira (from Argentina).
Sandals - Melissa (from Brazil).




And this is how Chantilly has styled the same dress :).


  

Knee-highs - Sock dreams.
Shoes - Target.
Necklace - F21.



Don't forget to check Chantilly's songs and adorable blog! ;D


Do you like how we've styled the dress?

Hope you're having a fab weekend! ;D

9 comments:

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

both of these are so cute! i'm going to check out her blog and music now!

Jenna (SewSavoirFaire) said...

Both of you ladies look fabulous! It's so fun to see how two people style the same dress. It was such an amazing idea to do the swap! Such a cute dress...love the shade of yellow and that deer is just so friggin' cute!

Chrissy said...

Wow, I love the new look of your blog!! Ashley did great!!
I miss blogging so much - still no Internet in our home...it's taking forever! Hope to be back soon!! Miss you xxx

chantilly said...

yay! my post is going up tomorrow. x

Rosie said...

super cute!
love the blue and yellow together, looks lovely :)
Rosie xo

Hello Naka said...

i love the dress it's such a cute design ^^ and i love the clothe swap idea ^^

also OMG YES! sewing's pretty easy once u get the hang of it ^^ u'll be able to reuse old clothes and such since it's time well invested too :p

daisymay aka Chantele said...

OMG love your cute little dress miki, so sweet!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
New Blog - The Daily Swoon - 1st September
New Group blog - The Penthouse Clan

Kirsty said...

Such a cool dress, and I totally adore your blue and white jacket, too. Retro-print perfection!

x

Jamie said...

That dress is absolutely adorable!