navinavi

August 02, 2011

The August Break

Yep! I am, too, joining the August Break. I'm sure most of you have seen the logo in many other blogs; that's how I found out about it. I traced the idea back to Susannah Conway's blog, read the instructions and decided to do it too. Basically, the idea is to post one picture (or more) that represents summer. You can do it from Monday to Friday and add weekends as well if you feel like it. This week has been very hectic at the library; I'm not sure I'll be able to publish as many posts as I'd like to, so I thought The August Break was a good idea not to leave this little blog of mine neglected ;).

Without further ado, these are my pics for August 2nd.







Hope you're having an amazing week! ;D

And if you so happen to be around Ontario, California, go to Ontario City Library!
We're having a "buck a bag" sale, which obviously means you can fill up a plastic grocery bag with books, magazines and videos for just $1! I'm buying lots of cool books! ;P


10 comments:

Carrie said...

I just love your hat!!! I can't wait to see the pictures

jamie said...

you are SO adorable my dear friend! this is a really cool project, i cant wait to see what you come up with!

Rosie said...

awwwe so cute ^_^
what a great project! :D
Rosie xo

Lindsey said...

I love your outfit (esp the shoes~!) you look wonderful :] I'm so lazy to do the august break haha ^^;

Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf said...

Thanks to you, I joined today too!
Love your outfit. For some reason it reminds me of a cool version of Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz. :)
Peace...Naila Moon

http://imaphotographicgenius.blogspot.com/

Corina said...

Hello Miki!
What a nice project :) It's a pity is freezing cold here :-o
I can't believe the "buck a bag" sale. I wish I were closer :(
Enjoy it!

chantilly said...

pretty pictures, pretty girl :)

and thank you for your supportive comment on my blog... she actually does live in california! wouldn't want it to come to violence though. noooo nooo, (no?)

xxx
~c

Mona said...

You always look beautiful my dear :) Love the pictures :) Can't wait to see more!!

Bimba Ropa Vintage said...

i love books! i would love to be there to buy some of them, nothing`s better than looking for a special book

Courtney said...

Very cute! I especially love the perspective of the first photo you took. So cool! Great to meet you.