navinavi

July 10, 2011

I love my Mameshibas!

If you do not know what Mameshibas are, you should definitely check this link. I fell in love with them the second I accidentally found them on YouTube. They're cute and creepy Japanese beans that tell you true (sometimes gross) and funny facts about food and animals. This Friday, one of David's friends gave me these adorable Mameshiba erasers!!! :D I'm thrilled!


David and I took them for a ride. They had a really good time :D.





I also showed them round the complex and the house.





I took them to the tennins court, but they're too small to play.


They even went to the jacuzzi! :p



I think they enjoyed my cupcakes :).


Lucky them, Dimitri doesn't seem to mind them!



After such a busy weekend, they took a long shower in the bathroom sink.


Hope you had a fun weekend, too!

I wish you all a colorful week! :D





8 comments:

Scorpio78 said...

Super Cute, and Reeeeaally Creepy too!!

Don't want 'em on my food!

Rose said...

How cute! I love them on your cat :)

Rose

Fashion Addict said...

Awww, these are really cute photos of these mameshibas! You're really creative when it comes to taking photos. :)

Btw, I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you entered!

Chrissy said...

Ha ha, they are so cute! And you just have the funnest ideas! Love it!
Hugs xxx

Corina said...

After seeing the photos, I wish I were a Mameshiba! haha So much fun for them throughout a single day!
Have a nice day U2!

Hello Naka said...

tehe u always have the cutest photos and post ideas :p

chantilly said...

oh my goodness, these are *erasers*?!! :dies of cuteness:

Maria said...

okay, these are so awesome, miki! the video made me laugh and then i laughed again when i saw you lined them up against dimitri!!! hahahaha! amazing. :)
you are too cute!
xoxo
maria