navinavi

June 12, 2011

When life gives you lemons ...

... Be positive and encourage others to be positive, too! After another quite hectic and sad weekend, I think that's the best attitude one can adopt. In order to do so, I made these little cards that I later delivered round my neighborhood ;).


I used construction paper, glue and magazines to make them.



I put some in mailboxes ...




I wanted the postman to get one, too :).



Erm, maybe the same postman will get more than one :/.




And I slipped some more underneath my neighbors' doors.










I hope they like finding these little cards! :)

I wish you all a very positive and colorful week! :D

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

You are just the sweetest!!! Hugs xxx

Coquis said...

What a fantastic idea!
You'll definitely cheer up their days, as you cheer up ours when we read your posts :)
Have a lovely week!

Rosie said...

aww thats so nice :)
i would love to get one of those!!
Rosie xo

Rose said...

What a generous idea. I bet youve brightened those peoples days :)

Rose

SabinePsynopsis said...

What a sweet idea, Miki. Love it!

Fin Ryder said...

You've inspired me! I have a ton of magazines to go through at home and lots of scrap paper. I'm going to do this project myself :) Thanks Miki!

Ashley said...

What a great idea! Fabulous! I think I may have to try this myself.

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

this is so cute. seriously.

Teryn said...

Dear Real-Life Amelie,
your quirky little gifts make me happy!

absolutelyfaaabulous said...

So cute. Would LOVE so much to find one one day in my mailbox there by chance.. unfortunately, I only just get bills, bills and bills.. :((

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

Mona said...

What a great idea!! Very creative!! Love it!!

Katie said...

Talk about sending positive energy! That's really thoughtful and a great way to make someone smile. I would love to find one of those cards at my door, hehe. So sweet of you. xoxo