navinavi

June 10, 2011

Rhetorical questions (or sometimes I don't get you, America)

Why do people clap every single time Rachael Ray adds an ingredient to whatever she's cooking?

Why are there always cracks in the booths in public restrooms?

What's up with the weather girl in Good Morning LA? Is she commanded to be obnoxious? And, does she think she's cool?

Why are there so many medicine ads on TV?

Why is the dosage always 2 tablets/caplets? Can't they make a tablet that is twice as powerful?

Are the people who go to The Price is Right on dope?

How come portions are insanely huge in restaurants and serving sizes in packaged food are ridiculously small?


Have a great day, everybody! ;)

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I've heard about these giant restaurant portions in America - I would be in my element!

Chrissy said...

I love this and have the same questions! What up with the clapping on Rachel Ray's (btw - I cannot stand her!!) ha ha!
Happy Friday!
Love ya xxx

Nena Nadine said...

lol. Good questions.

Thera Joyce said...

I'm with you on the serving sizes in restaurants. TOO MUCH FOOD! Seriously, they could cut it in half and it would be enough.

Fin Ryder said...

How cute! and funny... 30 minutes ago, bored at work, I made paper eyes for my tissue box and a basket for random papers. I'll post a photo in my next blog :) Have you seen these?: http://tinyurl.com/4xrd42c