navinavi

June 02, 2011

Pretty stuff for the house

Training dresser
Designed by Peter Bristol.





Alphanumeric tables
Designed by Outdoorz Gallery.





Cloud lamp
Designed by Zhao Liping.




Clutch clips
Developed by Pratt.




Colorful cube mugs
Developed by Cube Mug.






Lunchman
Available here.





And to all of you Etsy lovers, this might be old news, but I found out about it yesterday so I thought I may share. There's this site called Heartsy where you can get discount coupons for Etsy products :D (kind of a Groupon, I guess).

Things have been a little hectic here, but I promise I'll stop by your blogs soon!
Hope you're having a great week! ;D

6 comments:

Alice said...

Haha all so adorable!

Chrissy said...

Love em all, especially the cloud lamp, so cute!
Hope you had a fab day!
Hugs xxx

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

so amazing. x hivenn

Hello Naka said...

this makes me want to own my own house! evcerything is so cute :3 but it wouldnt fit in my small room :(

Nena Nadine said...

I love all of those. They are fun and modern.

Have a nice weekend!

Lauren said...

Oh man, I want a Lunchman! What cool goodies. x