navinavi

June 22, 2011

The most original summery finds

Summer is officialy here on the upper end of the world, so I thought I could share some of my favorite summery finds with you ;). Enjoy!

I like cats and I wear glasses ... therefore, I love these (sun)glasses! You can find different models in this Etsy.





I like these tees! I'm not sure I'd wear them, but they're cool.




Aren't these the perfect flip flops for the beach? :)





Do you wanna go camping this summer? Well, you can do it stylishly with a VW bus camper tent!



Outofstock designed these adorable crossword puzzle tote bags. You can purchase yours here.




Before I go, let me share some songs that in my opinion are suitable for summer ;)



What are the songs in your summery playlist? ;)

 
Have a great Wednesday! ;)

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my word, love those sunnies and that crossword bag.

Scorpio78 said...

Pretty cool finds. Not to actually wear them, though.

I can't tell a playlist for Summer but, I choose one: "Summer Song" by Joe Satriani. Sadly, here in South is freezing now.

Hello Naka said...

wow i would lvoe those sunglasses instead of my normal glasses! they look so cute :3 and i love t shirts too :3 great finds!

Nena Nadine said...

That VW camper bus is super fun!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Can't believe your featuring that tent, I actually found it last week and totally fell in love with in, pity it's expensive. I love the flip flops too so fun!!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

absolutelyfaaabulous said...

So funny the flipflops!!

http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/

Rosie said...

my summer playlist has songs from dashboard confessional (look them up if you don't know them, they're amazing!!)
loving the vw tent. i really want one!
also the sunglasses are amazing :D
Rosie xo