navinavi

June 21, 2011

Life lately

I feel I haven't been telling you much about what's going on over here, so here's a peek at my life these days :).


I got this awesome feather extension from Gale :D. She runs the blog Wichser Studio and has an online store where she sells jewelry she makes with her own hands.


Not only did she send the feather extension, but also some cool vintage postcards; isn't she great? So, don't hesitate to go and visit her blog ;).


David and I spent this weekend in San Diego; sadly, not for happy reasons. But aside from the tears, it was nice to get to know his family in more depth; so it wasn't all bad :).




We also went to have shabu-shabu this Friday, which was fun. We were also going to play mini golf, but we decided to leave that for some other weekend.



A few weeks ago, I was silly enough to get lost in our own complex! I went to the mailbox to pick up the mail (naturally, hehe) and when I got back I felt I was round the corner from our house, but the number didn't match! The workers who did the painting had placed one of the house numbers upside down, haha! One of the 6s is actually a 9 :p.


I also played a joke on David. He planted some organic tomato seeds about three weeks ago which recently began to sprout. Every evening when he gets home from work, he checks his planters before going into the house ... So, this is what I did, muahaha.




Silly joke; I know! But he laughed ;P.

So, what have you been up to lately? Are you making any exciting plans for this summer? ;)

Have a wonderful day! :D

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

So sorry to hear about the sad trip to San Diego...I am guessing it was for his grandpa? So sorry hun!
I love the feather - off to check out her shop!
Have a wonderful day pretty lady!
Hugs xxx

Thera Joyce said...

Love the feather extension Miki! It's super cute.

Sorry to hear about the trip to San Diego. San Diego is actually one of my favorite places.

I'm thinking that when I get home and get settled in we should plan a meet up! It would be so awesome so hang out! :)

<3
Thera

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

everyone's got feathers in their hair! i'm sorry the trip to san diego wasn't for something positive.

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

sorry to hear about the trip to san diego, but aside from that your life seems peachy :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Laura said...

Love the tomato joke ;) LOL

Hopefully you'll return to San Diego for much happier times sometime soon!

Laura xo

jamie said...

LMAO! i love the joke you played on daivd, im seriously laughing so hard. and thank goodness because i had THE shittiest day today since school started :( im happy you were here to make me laugh :)

i miss you dearly.
talk to you very soon (as soon as i get all this homework done, ugh!)

xo, jamie

Hello Naka said...

cute feather extensions :3 and tehe cute joke :p I would ahve been confused for hours XD and thanks for the comment :0 I hope you have a ncie week and sorry for not visiting in ages :(

Ashley said...

That tomato made me and zach lol