navinavi

June 27, 2011

I love colorful lights

Hello, everybody! I hope you've all had a great start to a new week! ;) Today I want to introduce a new series of posts dedicated to color. I can't promise I'll make it a weekly feature, but you'll see it quite regularly, that's for sure.

So, to start this series of posts, I want to show you my fun new colorful lights. Aren't they pretty? :D We got them at Target for a little over $10. I can't wait to use them to light our balcony when we get a barbecue and invite people over!








Do you love color, too?

Do you have a favorite one?

Hugs! ;)




6 comments:

chantilly said...

they're so cheerful!

Rosie said...

i loooove them, they look lovely around beds and outside!
:D
Rosie xo

Kim said...

these are so much fun!! :D

http://www.hiphopsideproject.com

SabinePsynopsis said...

Supercute! I always get the colourful lights out for Christmas.

Emma said...

Aw, those are cute. Remind me of Christmas! (I LOVE CHRISTMAS) x

Lauren said...

Those are awesome! I'm also a stickler for twinkly lights x