navinavi

June 25, 2011

Failed pictures (II)

I wanted to take a picture of Dante on his bed; I just love it when he puts his front paws on the edge :p. When I pressed the button, he happened to yawn ... He yawns a lot. He looks creepy here, but he's so not! :)



Earlier this week, Dimitri jumped onto the head of the bed at 6:30AM; he was hyper. I grabbed my phone and took a couple of pictures. As it usually happens when the flash goes off, he looks like a scary bat, haha.




I was going to delete this one right the second I saw it. Then I realized it is too funny not to share; I mean, look at my face, hahaha!



You can barely tell what's going on in these ones; it's a car wash. I guess it's not worth taking pictures there unless there's daylight ...




I was going to snap my bag, but then Dante got on my way. That's all right, it was a happy unexpected intervention, hehe.



Hope you're all making plans for this weekend!
This is how we're getting ready at home ;).


Yes, we go super crazy by drinking milk, haha!

Have a great one, everyone! ;p

7 comments:

Rosie said...

awwwe :D
love the first one! hes soo cute ^_^
Rosie xo

Lindsey said...

Haha Dimitri, it's like he wants to be the center of attention hehe.

jamie said...

omg i sooo need to wash my car miki! plus my side view mirror is seriously about to fall off. aww, my poor baby car needs some TLC! i loveee the last photo and the caption that goes along with it, lol!! youre TOO cute! love this post!

hope you two are having a great start to your weekend!

Teryn said...

Ahh! I love the cat yawn! And the car wash pictures look neat!

Laura Darling said...

Haha i love that you caught him yawning!

Kim said...

Cat yawning photos are the best!

http://www.hiphopsideproject.com

absolutelyfaaabulous said...

I love cats too.. Yours are lovely!


http://absolutelyfaaabulous.wordpress.com/