navinavi

June 11, 2011

Californian clouds

One of the first things that stroke me when when I first arrived in California was the way clouds look here. Some days, they seem to pop out from the sky (if that makes any sense). You can even tell how awesome they look in pictures. Let's see if you agree with me.







Maybe there's nothing great about them and it's just that I'm too used to living in a city ... I don't know. But whenever I look up, I can't help sighing ;).

This post is dedicated to David's grandfather, who decided to leave this world today. I bet he's looking at his family from one of those clouds right now.

May you all have a nice weekend!

9 comments:

jamie said...

these photos are so beautiful. and im really really sorry to hear the news <3 just know im thinking of you babe

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i love california clouds. our skies are second to none.

Nena Nadine said...

We get some crazy clouds here, but not like that. Looks like I could just reach up and grab one.

Rose said...

Sorry to hear about Davids grandpa :(
The clouds in the first two pics look amazing, we have some pretty nice clouds here too :)

Rose

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

I'm so so sorry about your grandy♥ these are so beautiful. x hivenn

Rosie said...

i love cloud picturessss <3
i know exactly what you mean when they leap out at you from the sky, they're so much nicer when they're 3D!
Rosie xo

absolutelyfaaabulous said...

Beautiful post..

I just discovered your blog via Chantilly.. and just wanted to say thanks so much for sharing your photo editing site! I also love your site, your cat and your pics are amazing. So hope to keep in touch. xx

Sick by Trend said...

Love California! I wanna go back soon! Cool blog! I'm following!!!

Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!!

www.sickbytrend.com

xx

sBt

Coquis said...

I bet that's why they look so amazing!
May he rest in peace