navinavi

May 02, 2011

With eyes wide open

When we were walking past the cratfs aisle at the grocery store, I accidentally saw bags of eyes ... no, not real ones, silly! Crafting eyes! Of course, I couldn't leave the store without a bag.


Give me some eyes, tape and some alone time at the library and this is what happens.


This is probably what Anne Hathaway would look like after a face lift.





The same eagle after having some hallucinogenic mushrooms.





Now the monster looks even creepier.





I want a VW bus and I wouldn't mind getting one with this kind of lights :).











With all due respect for James A. Michener.





That carrot seems to have been adulterated!


I hope I don't scare anybody too much, hehe!

And I wish you all a great week! ;)

13 comments:

laura said...

hee hee hee hee! I love what you did to the VW van!

Giselle S. said...

Crazy eyes! ^_^

Emily Dove said...

Ha ha I love these! There's a kids tv programme here in the UK called the ooglies, all the characters are different objects with these googlie eyes stuck on them! My lil sis had a packet of them and she stuck them on everything, we kept picking up things like apples to find they had googlie eyes!

jo_annie said...

Lol! I love it!

Ellinor Forje said...

This post cheered me up this morning. Thanks for sharing fun and laughter and drop by me too, soon.


Ciao.

Hello Naka said...

lmao ur so quriky and creative! the photos made me laugh XD

Nena Nadine said...

hurray for googaly eyes. A customer of mine likes to put them on his bills.

Rosie said...

tehehehe ! i laughed so much when i saw them :')
what a great use of eyes!
Rosie xo

Coquis said...

You must be having lots of fun!!
Well done!
hahaha

Oh, My Darling said...

Hah, what clever use of googly eyes!

jamie said...

hardee har har!! this is SO cute :)

daisymay aka Chantele said...

I would love to find a book in the library with eyes like that, wouldnt be able to stop laughing!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

T. said...

Ahaha! I love this! I hope you left them for others to find and enjoy!