navinavi

May 30, 2011

Long weekend reloaded

Hello, guys! Hope you all had a nice weekend! It was a long one here in the US, so we got to do more things than usual.


We went to Vail Lake with David and his family. They stayed the whole weekend with their motor homes and we went to spend Suday afternoon. The landscape was beautiful and I had a ride on a Rhino in the mountains for the first time! I took these two pics from it.



It was my first time riding the mountain bike David bought for me, too :D. I was a bit scared because I hadn't ridden a bike for 15 years, but it was fun.



The day before, we had David's friends over at the house; the boys played Mortal Kombat, hehe, and we ate and drank a lot. I finally made sangria and served it in mason jars :).


Earlier on Saturday (why am I making a backward post?!), I got an amazing surprise in the mail! :p


David spoils so much! I feel bad because I don't think I deserve it. He's a loving and amazing husband, a fun talker and the most considerate person I know. And, of course, I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him! :D


As for today, we planted some tomato seeds and watched The Office (to be fair, David cooked and cleaned the kitchen; I, on the contrary, did nothing :/). Oh, by the way, very random comment: has anybody seen the film Hobo with a Shotgun? We rented it on Amazon when David's friends came over. I mean, WTF?! I'll say no more, you can watch the trailer if you haven't seen it.

Anyway, hope you're all having a great week! ;D

Hugs!

8 comments:

Rosie said...

oh wow! your husband sounds amazing, surprising you like that!
love the sangria in jars ^_^
Rosie xo

ce said...

you deserve it!

pd. QUIERO los mason jars with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very very cute!!!!

Chrissy said...

Oh, wow, looks like a fab weekend! And how sweet of David to surprise you!! So happy for you - you deserve it!

Hugs xxx

Oh, My Darling said...

Vail Lake looks beautiful!

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

your weekend looked lovely! i love the photos that you took at vail lake. my kind of scenery.

Nena Nadine said...

15 years! I don't know what I'd do without my bike. My husband really wants to see that movie. It looks pretty funny.

Laura said...

What a lovely weekend! You have a very sweet husband indeed! Have fun with the new camera. :)

babalisme said...

Oh I think I haven't ridden a bike for 15 years too! Last time must be before I got my first period, what? 10 or 12? The first time I got it, I was thinking I bled because I ride too much on my bike and avoid it for as long as I can remember. I knew better when the next month I got it again even though I didn't ride.