navinavi

May 04, 2011

From above

It was a very quiet and relaxing morning (and may I add hot!). I didn't go to the library today, so I had extra time to spare and play with the camera.

I had breakfast kind of late; cereal, as usual.


I listened to music and read for a while.



Can you guess what I was doing here?
Just trying to get some stickers off these cool sake bottles.


I also took some random pictures.




As for now, I'm waiting for my lunch to be done and I'll start e-mailing friends after that; I'm kind of behind replying e-mails and letters :/.

Hope you're all having a great day! :D

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Sounds like you had a pretty good day! Those sake bottles do look really neat!

Giselle S. said...

What a nice eyemask! The fabric seems to be toile de jouy...
Hugs! ^.^
G

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

belle and sebastian aaaand she and him? lots of ands!
and good music. looks like a lovely lazy day.