navinavi

April 19, 2011

Us by Jaymie

Hello, everyone! It's been a while! Unfortunately, I've got the sick bug in my stomach, so I'm not feeling 100%. This, however, has cheered me up :). A while ago, I won a giveway at Melissa's blog Oh, my darling!. The prize was a portrait by British artist Jaymie O'Callaghan. If you haven't met her yet, you should totally check her blog. Today I got her work, so here it goes!



It's based on the pictures we took the day we got married :); and even Dimitri and Dante are there! :P.

Hope you are all having a nice week! ;D

12 comments:

Rosie said...

SO. SO. CUTE.
:)
love how everything has been included! :D
Rosie xo

Gale said...

O.M.G

lucky lucky gal! this is so you guys<3 so sweet and i love how your kitties are there too ahh!

hope you feel better soon:)

Zuzi said...

oooh this is so SO cute!!! love it :) I wish somebody draw me like this, too! :D

Chrissy said...

Wow, it's amazing!! Love it!!! Hope you feel better soon! The stomach bug is going around in Leonie's school as well...ugh, hope we don't get it!
xxx

Nena Nadine said...

Love it! Feel better soon.

kenzie said...

oh this is just adorable. *melt*

Sandy a la Mode said...

omg this is sooooo adorable! love the details and customization!

Lindsey said...

That is just perfect!

Ashley said...

I love it! It's so perfect! I love the rosy cheeks! Eeeee!

Ashley said...

she forgot your blue eyeshadow! only kidding!

Bethany Kellen said...

SOOO CUTE.

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow, it turned out super-awesome!!! Glad to see the lovely portrait that Jaymie created!