navinavi

April 25, 2011

Things you didn't know about

A Lithuanian bookstore called Mint Vinetu had this awesome idea to promote their books inspired by the fact that when we read, we tend to identify with a story's main character.





I'd have loved to have this bed when I was a child! ... Who am I kidding? I'd love to have it now, too (aside from the one I sleep in now; I like comfort, you know).



I'm not sure this chair is comfortable, but it sure is original ... and colorful ... and practical.






I really like these 8-bit/pixelated stockings.



If you like chewing your pen, you'll love this device designed by Dave Hakkens. You might need a separate pencil case for it, though; because I don't think anybody would like to suck a candy pen that tastes like eraser leftovers or pencil shavings .... (That is, if your pencil case is a mess like mine).






I wish you all a great week! :D

... Well, except for the moron who called my cell phone six times from 11:25PM to 4:21AM! I do not wish you a great week. I guess he didn't understand he had the wrong number, grrr!

8 comments:

danniekate said...

i love that book campaign! reading is sexy :) xx

Chrissy said...

Those pens are amazing!!! They would be perfect for Leonie!
Hope you had a fab weekend!
I love your new glasses...read your post on my phone, that's why I couldn't comment (it's a pain commenting with the phone)!
Hugs & Happy Monday xxx

jamie said...

you always find the coolest items my friend!! those chairs are so cool and those 8-bit pantyhose? omgosh where can i get them?! i hope you have a wonderful week dear!!

BLahblah Abi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BLahblah Abi said...

This looks like the most comfiest bed in the world! Nice choice of pics :)

Rosie said...

yum! :D those pens look tasty! :D
hope you're having a good week :)
Rosie xoxo

Rose said...

I love the interesting stuff you find!
Especially those first books with faces.

Rose

daisymay aka Chantele said...

I want that bed! and the pen is genius, not that I actually chew pens, coz I dont but I sooo would if it was a mint flavoured sweet!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home