navinavi

April 26, 2011

I hate having medium length hair

I usually feel tempted to have my hair cut very short again, but at the same time, I want to let it grow so I can experiment with cool hairdos. This length right now when it's not short, nor long, just sucks. There's not much I can do with it (my sister would disagree, though, but I don't have the skill to do anything with it aside from a boring pony tail), so I've been looking into accessories to wear to make my head look a little less boring.

I don't think I'd choose to get hair extensions even if I could afford them, but I'm kind of curious about braided hairpieces, to be honest with you. The other day, I discover over at Chrissy's blog that there are feather extensions, how cool is that?! I'd seen many feather headbands and clips, but not extensions. Anyway, all this preamble just to show you some awesome Etsy stores where you can buy adorable accessories to embellish your hair, whether it's long, short or medium length ;).

* Click the names of the stores to be linked to them.

Pookaqueen
I am in love with all their felt headbands and appliques! No head can look dull with such accessories.








More felt pieces in different colors :).







Feather headbands? YES, please! This is probably my favorite one from all the many I've seen.





I'd love to be able to wear such an accessory gracefully, but I doubt I can.



This one looks a bit extreme, too, but it seems appropriate for a walk on the beach or a party by the sea :).



What do you think? Would you wear any of these hair accessories?
Do you have any other Etsy stores to recommend? ;)


7 comments:

Penny Lane said...

great idea! i think ill have to start making some cute summery headbands!

Nena Nadine said...

I would wear the Raven Eve Jewelry. But for a fancy occasion.

SabinePsynopsis said...

Supercute ideas! I'm a boring pony tail girl...

Hello Naka said...

i love the hair accessories i doubt i could pull them off though XD and i think medium length hair is cute :3

Alexa Raye said...

Hi Miki! I hope all is well and that you are enjoying the married life!

Cute hair pieces!

Alexa

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Love the Raven Eve one!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Abi said...

These hairpieces are all lovely! Perfect topper for say, a royal wedding perhaps...