navinavi

April 11, 2011

Happy Monday!

This weekend was darn good, but it flew by! I decided to compile a series of cool stuff in this post to boost ourselves into a new week (not that I have so much work to do or am under stress! Ha).

This wrapping paper designed by Fabio Milito rocks!





What a perfect dress for spring! Too bad it's only sold in bulk :(.



I'd love to match that dress with these awesome shoes! I'm not sure I'd be able to walk on them, though.



This is some original bookcase, don't you think?



Spoiled pets like this one make me smile :).




I really like these original and modern lamps.



Sometimes I wish I had really long hair to play with it like this.




And other times, I want to have it cut short like Samaire Armstrong years ago.


That's it for now, guys! Hope you all have a great week! ;D

12 comments:

Lauren said...

Awesome wrapping paper and happy Monday back xox

Chrissy said...

Love all of your finds!
Hope your day was wonderful as well!
Hugs xxx

Chrissy said...

Love all of your finds!
Hope your day was wonderful as well!
Hugs xxx

choco.pop said...

I loved this finds!
I think I'm gonna let my hair grow so I can use those lovely tutorials >_<

Espero que estes super bien!
Saludos a David, Dimitri y Dante~

Hugs!
Choco

Lindsey said...

Oh, that hairstyle is so pretty! Looks so charming that it could look really good even if you're messy about it, I saved it haha.

Ashley said...

That wrapping paper is so cool!

I am trying to grow my hair out... like super long, but I always end up cutting it! I see so many pretty long styles and then so many cute choppy styles that it is just so hard to stay in between with boring medium length hair :) It's much easier to get shorter than longer ;)

Hearthandmade said...

wow! i love those shoes!!!! and i wish my hair was that long. Even one bun in my hair is about the size of her wee small ones! great finds. I want those lamps also, in white.

emily said...

i love these photos :) your blog is lovely ! xxx

http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

SabinePsynopsis said...

You found so many great things - the shelves and lamps are so much fun and I'd love to wear the glittery shoes!

P.S. Thank you so much for your kind words, Miki. It really helps when people share your feelings and experiences. Hope your cat Dimitri is well. xo

Oh, My Darling said...

Word search wrapping paper -- loooove it!

Teddi said...

oh, oh, oh i love ur perfect dress for spring pic with that hat! also adore ur blog profile pic.

T. said...

I've taken that very photo in to get my hair cut before =)