navinavi

March 30, 2011

No, thanks. / Yes, please.

Here's a summary of the silliest things I've bumped into when going through blogs. I say "no, thanks!" to them all, haha!

Bikini jeans


Blood stained shower curtains



Atypical ad campaign
Surpette, a clothing store in New Zealand, used plates installed on benches to imprint their ad onto the back of bare legs!


 
Taco purses


 
Diamond-shaped ice
Ok, this is not so gross; but still, I pass.





 
 And these finds are probably just as silly, but I say "yes, please!" to them :).

Lomography spinner 360
Actually, this one's not silly at all! A Lomo camera that takes 360 degree pictures by pulling a string.






Cut out clock


Lego lunch boxes




Skull plastic chair



Wireblooms
These decorative nail-in cable clips make unsightly cables come to life! What a cool idea; don't you think?






Hope you are all having a nice week! :D
Hugs!



11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Those wire blooms are totally cute!
Hope you had a wonderful day!
Hugs xxx

jamie said...

wire blooms, skull chair, and spinning camera = can christmas come early???

laura said...

The bikini jeans are just horrible... But I want that lego bento and the skull chair! soooooo adorable!

hearts, laura♥
the blog of worldly delights

Coquis said...

Hey there,
Sorry to disappoint you but except for the bikini jeans I like them all!
Have a nice day :)

kenzie said...

i completely agree with you. (i LOVE the 360 camera!)
this is why we are blog friends. high five.

Giselle S. said...

I loved the wire blooms and the 360 cam =)
The bikini jeans definitely not for me... hihihi ;-)

G

Rosie said...

love love loveee the lego lunchboxes! i wouldn't pass on them ;)
and the 360 camera! amazing.
my plans for this weekend include nothinggg :D
might do a photoshoot or two?
hope your week is going awesome! :)

Rosie xo

Hello Naka said...

i lvoe the lego lunch box so much!!!! i love ur inspirational posts :3 and i would be so annoyed if a company imprinted my bum/thigh with their company logo :/ im not their cow to brand XD

Glori said...

Bikini jeans are TERRIBLE!!! ^.^ XOXO

Fin Ryder said...

I like the wire blooms best! We could use those in our house.. a lot of them - my dad is tencho crazy and there are cords everywhere! my mom hates it.. maybe she would be happier with birds and leaves all over the place :) hehe

Nena Nadine said...

Those jeans are ridiculous. I love that shower curtain and probably would have been in my shower when I was a late teen early 20's. Not any more though. Darn my adult tastes. lol