navinavi

March 24, 2011

Hiding fortunes in the library

Today was the first day that I was left alone in the library, so I was finally able to carry out what I had in mind ;).

Do you remember these fortunes? My idea was to include some in letters to my friends and drop the other ones in a public place. Well, I realized the library was the perfect place to drop them! :D


I had to be very careful and sneaky, because I didn't want anybody to catch me hiding fortunes! It'd have arisen suspicion and of course I didn't want that.



I'd have liked to choose the books more carefully, but I had to be fast. I apologize for the bad pictures, but I could only take them with my cell phone.



Prepare yourself for a change of events in your life.




Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.




Character is much easier kept than recovered.




No harm in putting all your eggs in one basket. Just watch it closely.




You could prosper in a few years in the field of entertainment.

I wonder if readers will ever find these fortunes :).

Hope you had a great day, too!

13 comments:

Oh, My Darling said...

Miki, what a fun idea! I would be delighted to happen upon a fortune in a library book!

jamie said...

oh gosh, this is sooo cool! if i was one of the readers who stumbled upon the fortunes you left behind, i'd be super happy and probably thought that a ghost left it just for me! lol. yes, i believe in ghosts!

Chrissy said...

That is so sweet of you! I would love to find one in a book I check out! xxx

Rose said...

What an awesome idea! Hopefully they will be found :)

Rose

Giselle S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany Kellen said...

this is the cutest idea!
i've always wanted to leave things in library books. i still might start.

Giselle S. said...

ThanX Miki for your comment :)
Everything is ok here.
Today i went to the beach and then to the city center. There are a lot of people just like in summer
and the weather is windy but nice anyway!
We talk again next week.
Have a great weekend :)
kisses,
G
ps:
I deleted my other comment because i guess i commited many grammar mistakes. Sorry for that ^^

Gale said...

I love stuff like this! I dunno what it is, but I always come across things people hide for others to find & it's a delight every single time:) You're so sweet to do that.

Have a fun weekend!

Hello Naka said...

i want to go on a treasure hunt for ur fortunes now :p ^^ i lvoe how u'll cheer several people with a cute fortuen ^^

Coquis said...

That's so "Mikish" :)
Love the idea! Sooner or later you'll get to know whether they were found...
Have a nice weekend!

Lindsey said...

That's a lovely idea and I'm sure anyone who finds it will be pleasantly surprised!

Rosie said...

ohh what a brilliant idea! i would love to find one of these in a book <3333
Rosie xxx

rebecca said...

this is cute!