navinavi

March 18, 2011

The epitome of awesomeness

In my imaginary world, I have lots of money to travel round the world, create cool shelters for kitties and buy awesome stuff like the following.

Chalkboard cabinet
Oh, my God! I'm in love with this! I seriously need one. You can change its design as many times as you want and even kids can have fun with it.





Pixel perfect cameras
Do you love vintage cameras? Would you like to decorate your walls with these kick-ass vinyls? Hop over to this page and get a set of 30 decals for $36. You're welcome! ;)






Cushions made with recycled materials
Alexandra Ferguson is one of the most popular independent designers right now. She makes these fab cushions/pillows which are not only environmentally friendly, but also super cool! You can purchase them in her Etsy.







Nomad paper walls
Designed by MIO, these paper pieces can be clustered to create complete walls or room divisions.









Indoor tree house
I know I'm too old to have a tree house now and I don't have kids, but I'd definitely love to have one of these. I'm sure all the kids in the family would come to visit us often if we did, hehe.





Cat library
Of course I haven't left Dimitri and Dante aside in this imaginary wishlist! Here's something for them ... and me.


Hope you're making cool plans for the weekend! Have fun! ;D

9 comments:

Laura said...

That cat library is RAD! I would so buy one of those if I lived in my own place and had the space.

Sort of along the same lines...I saw something on the animal planet recently. It was a show all about cats and featured catios. Like a patio for your cat. They were so cool! Google "catio". I bet tons of companies make them.

Hope you have an awesome weekend! :)

Laura xo

Fin Ryder said...

I'm kind of nutty over school / office supplies so I'm pretty much in love with that chalkboard cabinet! No more telling kiddies to stop drawing on the furniture! :) hehe

The indoor tree house is totally rad! What a cool idea. I saw something kind of similar long ago - but it was just art and I don't believe it was functional - but it is a cloud tree house:

http://lavieboston.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/cloud-treehouse.jpg

Lots of cool ideas in this post :)

Have a lovely weekend!

Fin

Hello Naka said...

awh i lvoe the chalk cabinet i would ahve so much fun with it ! and cute cushions ^^!

T. said...

Ahhh! I love them all! My roommate is currently turning his bed into a loft =)

Bethany Kellen said...

oh my god. everything on here is so cool.

Rosie said...

ahhh the cameras!
i would LOVE them on my wall! :)
xxx

Oh, My Darling said...

An indoor treehouse!?! What a dream come true!

Michelle Clement said...

Whaaat - so many cool finds!! :) I *love* the indoor treehouse! Eeek!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Love the wallpaper and the cameras!
So cute!!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home