navinavi

February 09, 2011

Weddology: Eat, pray, love

Did I fool you with the name of the post? Yeah, I didn't think so, haha. Well, to be honest with you, this is a very old weddology draft I never finished because I didn't feel happy with it. I had something else in mind for today, I was supposed to make a nice post with pictures that I saved in Argentina and are currently in a pendrive ... you see, the thing is, all the folders are zipped and my new computer does not have the WinZip, yet, so, I'll have to save those pictures for my next weddology post. Instead, below, you'll find wedding pictures gathered under those three verbs.

Eat





I love these tiny pancakes, aren't they cute?
Side note: I baked cupcakes last night for the very first time. They don't look as good as these ones, but they're all right :).






Pray








Love










Happy Wednesday, guys!



6 comments:

Rosie said...

i love the woman in the 'love is sweet' picture's cake dress!
and the summer berry favours are amazing <333
xo.

jamie said...

beautiful photos! so inspiring! cant wait to see more from you and see what you come up with for your wedding dear! xoxo

Melissa said...

this post is too cute! x

Emma Skye said...

Amazing blog! Love all the pretty pictures - especially the one of the mini pancakes. Yum!

Chrissy said...

What a sweet post! Love all of the pics! Seeing this wants me to get married all over again!

Oh, My Darling said...

Hooray for your first cupcake baking adventure! What flavor did you make?