navinavi

February 10, 2011

Romance

Last night, my awesome finace surprised me with the most fantastic photography book: Romance, by  Chris Craymer. He had read I really wanted it in one of my very first posts back when I had zero followers. I didn't even know he'd read that post! He was going to give it to me on Valentine's Day, but he couldn't wait (he never can, haha). And because I love it so much, I want to share some of its pages with you. It's the perfect Valentine's gift!

Thank you, Honey Bear! :D I love you! And thank you for spoiling me so much ;D!


This one is so us, haha!








Nice Valentine's Day warm-up, righ? ;)

12 comments:

Ashley said...

Snuggling with ellie and zach are my favorite! It makes everything seem so perfect <3

You two seem so happy! I'm glad you are finally together-together :)

Gale said...

aww this is a great book. thanks for sharing this. puts me right in the mood for v-day! love all the photos. your soon-to-be hubby is so sweet:)

Chrissy said...

How sweet! You two look so cute and happy together! I am so happy for you!
Love that book - I might need to stop by Barnes & Noble today!
Hugs xxx

Devi Pope said...

I'm glad you liked it so much. You deserve so much more. I love you!

P.S. What are you doing up so early? Go back to sleep! Haha!

Hello Naka said...

awh this was such a thoughtful and nice present ^6 i love the photos ^^ i hope it inspires and i thanks for ur concern :p

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

so lovely! x hivennn

jamie said...

awww, so sweet of him!! you guys are soo cute together! and great photos <3

Rosie said...

so amazing!
how sweet of him :)
xo

Giselle S. said...

Nice to see you together ♥ ♥

babalisme said...

You two could be in those pages... ^_^ so cute together! I love the bathtub scene the most. With the frog and tiara pic next to it, it simply implies she kissed the frog while bathing and.. SCORE!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Aww your man is so romantic. I tried saving Jons present but I couldn't and gave it to him last night, lol. This book looks amazing, lucky girly

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

katrina said...

hey, it's great to hear that you're in the states now!!! how do you like it?

happy v day weekend!