navinavi

February 28, 2011

My first days as Mrs. Iannetta

Hello, there! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! As most of you know, I'm a married girl now :D (hence the title of this post); I'm super happy to be David's wife ... it still sounds strange, haha! This was our first weekend as a married couple; we didn't go too crazy, actually, it was a very quiet one, but we had fun. Here are a few pictures so you can see what we've been doing.

On Saturday, we took Dimitri to the vet. He had some blood and urine samples taken. We got the results today and luckily, he seems to be doing well (my poor baby has kidney problems).


We watched lots of movies and TV series! Garden State, again; lots of The Office, as usual; I wacthed Star Wars for the first time (I made it till the end without falling asleep, haha!); South Park, etc.




Yes, I watch movies and series with subtitles in English, when possible.

We ate A LOT :/ and David cook a lot, too :D; he usually does and really well, let me tell you ;P.






I also tried canned soup for the first time. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but of course, it doesn't taste like home made soup.


We also created my character in World of Warcraft. Since most of the names I wanted were already taken, I had to settle for Mameshiba, haha. I don't think I'll become a fan of the game (I'm not used to playing computer games, or the Wii or anything else), but at least I'll try to understand what it is about.


Last but not least, we went thrifting for the first time. I got myself a couple of nice items for very little money ;).



I wish you all a great week! ;D

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Ah thats so sweet! The office and south park are two of my faves! His meal looks so delish x

Fin said...

That knife looks amazing! (I hate dull chopping knives and that one looks real sharp.) I bet it makes cooking more fun.

Love the little brown shawl you found.

Oh, and Congratulations on being MARRIED :D

Rosie said...

chicken noodle soup and dungarees! (not together, obv ;])
i hope you enjoyed your first few days of married life, you'll certainly have many more happy ones to come by the looks of it :))
hugs!
Rosie xo

Chrissy said...

Yay, sounds like a fun weekend Mrs.!!
So happy for you hun!
Hope you send me that letter soon! I NEED YOUR ADDRESS (or just email it)!!!!!! Please!!!!!

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh goodness, congrats, Missus!!!!

Giselle S. said...

Felicitaciones Miki y Devi!!! :) ♥
Todavía hace un calor bárbaro acá!! El lunes y martes que viene tenemos dos feriados contínuos x los carnavales.
besoss!
Qué buen concinero que es Devi!! Ese pan tostado saborizado está buenísimo!
Abrazo p/ los 2.
G

Lula said...

Oh my gosh I LOVE everything on this post! I literally drooled over everything!

Ashley said...

now you guys have to make sundaes :)

jamie said...

Congrats my dear friend :) i was sooo ecstatic to hear the news <3 seems like you two had a romantic, intimate, lazy, and yummy first weekend together has a married couple! i love canned soup, ive never made homemade soup before :(

Nena Nadine said...

Sounds like a good weekend to me. I play wow all the time. If you do like it, it will eat a lot of your time up. But I love it. Hope the test results turn out good for Demetri.