navinavi

February 06, 2011

Movie task: Love Actually


Happy Sunday, everybody! I still haven't been able to catch up with your blogs :/. Life's been quite hectic, as you can imagine; but it's funny to say that, given that I don't have a job or responsibilities (yet) ... I feel like a whiner; I say life's hectic when there's actually nothing I've really done, but, eh, I hope my life starts running smoothly and I can feel like I have a normal life soon. I have many pictures to show, but in order to start from the earliest ones I took, here's a short Movie task post.

I can't help getting teary-eyed whenever I see the opening and closing scences in Love Actually. Being that they are real (well, I believe they are) all those hugs and tears are even more moving. I took a considerable amount of pictures in the airports I visited a few days ago, so I'll use this as an excuse to post them here today.

Ezeiza, Buenos Aires.


Dallas, Texas.






Burbank, California.



Have a great day and thank you so much once again for your welcoming messages! :D

7 comments:

little t said...

I absolutely love airports too.

jamie said...

never seen that movie before and never been inside an airplane/flew before! hope your weekend is going very well <3

Rosie said...

ohh <3333
the opening and closing scenes in love actually are so sweet, they make me tear up a bit :')
-Rosie xo.

Fin said...

I love that movie and I really love this part: http://tinyurl.com/48xtr9r

Airports are amazing to explore. It's an unexpected art gallery! Seeing your pictures is making me excited for my trip!

Happy day :)

Chrissy said...

I LOVE that movie!

Great pics you took! Love the comparison!

Hope all is well and you and Dimitri are adjusting to life in Cali!

Hugs xxx

Chrissy said...

I LOVE that movie!

Great pics you took! Love the comparison!

Hope all is well and you and Dimitri are adjusting to life in Cali!

Hugs xxx

Wendy said...

Love actually is one of my all time favourite movies. It makes me cry ... I just had my daughter return to Houston and I can so relate ... ah, good luck I'm sure you'll love living in America.