navinavi

February 01, 2011

Last minute update!

OMG, guys! It turns out I'm leaving TODAY, not tomorrow! :O I'm flying with a special ticket, so I will not know until the take-off, pretty much. I might even board the plane and be called to get off if a passenger shows up the last minute.

I've just read your lovely comments on my previous post. THANK YOU SO MUCH for being there! :D I'd love to reply each one now, but I still have to do my make up and hair, haha. I promise I'll get back to you from the States.

I leave you with some adorable pictures to get ready for the day I reunite with David ... after 1 year and 3 months of not seeing each other! Consider this an early weddology post, hehe.

Love you all!







Have a great day! I'll talk to you soon! :D

14 comments:

LillĂ­ said...

Have a great flight, look pretty for your significant other, my dear!

Oh, My Darling said...

Safe, happy travels to you, Miki!!!!

Chrissy said...

Holy macaroni! Yay! Travel safe and let me know when you're there!!
Can't wait!
Love ya lots xxxx

jamie said...

omg omg omg exciting!!!

choco.pop said...

Espero que viajes muy muy bien!
Ahh ;_; no se que mas decir *la abraza*
Miles de besos y abrazos!!!

Devi Pope said...

I really don't think I'm gonna sleep much tonight! You're in the sky right now! So's my mind! I can't wait to see your beautiful face. I suppose it's stupid to write this here, since you're probably going to be reading it right next to me in our house. Haha! I love you. I'll go try to get some sleep now. =D

Devi Pope said...

I really don't think I'm gonna sleep much tonight! You're in the sky right now! So's my mind! I can't wait to see your beautiful face. I suppose it's stupid to write this here, since you're probably going to be reading it right next to me in our house. Haha! I love you. I'll go try to get some sleep now. =D

Devi Pope said...

Woops on the double post. Sorry. =P

little t said...

Lovely pictures.

Bon Voyage x

ce said...

i'm sooooooooooo happy for you guys!!!!!
as i was reading this post i realized it's from yesterday, so you are actually together right now!
i can't imagine spending so much time apart from your soulmate, and i wish you a great and amazing start of your new life together!!!!!!!

besosssssssss!!!!

Nena Nadine said...

The newspaper silhouette is just amazing. Have a nice flight.

Naila Moon of the Grey Wolf said...

Oh yea!!!!! Happy travels and many blessings.
~Naila Moon

jamie said...

awww, you guys are TOO cute. i love the comment he left you <3

i hope youre having the time of your life. xo.

Fin said...

Miki! While I'm a new reader I'm so very excited for you to be embarking on this new adventure in your life :D

I hope you've had a safe flight and are ridiculously happy next to your man right now.

I get to visit mine in 70 days.