navinavi

February 22, 2011

I choose my own fortune

About a year ago, I asked David to start saving all the fortune cookies he got every time he ordered Chinese food. In Argentina we don’t get them, so it’s fun for me to crack the cookies and read those little pieces of paper. Today, I decided to open them all :p.



He collected lots and lots of fortune cookies from different restaurants!





It was fun to read all the notes ... and well, I must confess that I also ate a few cookies (I'm not sure if you're even supposed to eat them, ha!).



I'm going to glue a few of them on my schedule book, include some others in letters I'm writing to my friends and I'll later show you what I'll do with the rest.

Good fortune to you all! ;)


11 comments:

Izzah Beverly said...

aww~!, the most sweetest thing ever! u're so lucky :)

kenzie said...

love love love this.

Ashley said...

You're so silly! This made me smile big time!

Rose said...

hehe your so funny opening them all at once :) I must admit theyre fun to open.
Your kitchen in the background there looks lovely!

Rose

Rosie said...

wow! thats so cool!
i always eat them, i think they taste awesome ^.^ xx

Emily said...

Aww how sweet! I love fortune cookies!

Scorpio78 said...

I'm really looking forward to receive some.
And Good Fortune To You Both Too!

Chrissy said...

This is so much fun, Miki! Love it! You are too cute! xxx

Bee said...

I love that umbrella! so funny!

Sweet T. said...

Ha! I love it! Did you get any odd fortunes? (See recent blog post.) I have a system: I crack it in half, eat the first half, pull the fortune out, read it to myself, eat the other half, drink some tea, and read the fortune aloud to my companions. <-- Might be superstitious.

Fin said...

What a neat idea! :) So sweet that he saved them for you and very good idea to use them in crafting and letter writing.