navinavi

February 06, 2011

A glimpse at my new home

Let me open the door to our crib and show you some of my favorite spots in it :). I haven't taken many pictures, yet, but I think these ones will do for now.

This is the living room; I love the light that comes into it in the morning and its comfortable couch. Dante and Dimitri love the couch just as much.



I am finally enjoying Netflix and Pandora. I think I'll discover lots of cool bands in Pandora.

This is our bedroom. David did a good job matching all the colors and choosing a comfy bed!


For the first time in my life, I have a closet! Yay!


I still haven't handed in all the gifts that I brought from Argentina.

And last but not least, here's a pic I took in our kitchen. You can't see much, but you can see my favorite item in it: my teapot! Hehe. I'm glad it didn't break during the flights.

I really love the house and living with David! I have the feeling it'll start feeling like home in no time :). More pictures to come soon. Sweet dreams, everybody!

14 comments:

jamie said...

aww thanks for the mini tour!! the welcome home banner melted my heart!

kenzie said...

AH! great pictures. welcome to america! and to your new home. how exciting! thanks for sharing :)

Abi said...

Such a cute place. Nothing like adding your own personal touches to a place eh?

choco.pop said...

Aww, you have the little bunnies in your night table ;___;
Your house looks so lovely. And that teapot *swoons*

Una tonelada de abrazos~~~
Choco

Rose said...

Looks pefect! Lovely to see you so happy :)

Rose

Rosie said...

it looks amazing! :)
i love your teapot!
glad your settling in, hope it really does feel like home soon! <33
-Rosie xxx

Laura said...

Sweet. So glad you and Dimitri are settling in. Looking forward to more posts from California!

Flor said...

Qué lindooo!!! Me alegro que todo vaya tan bien. Besos.

Chrissy said...

Ah - great pictures of your new home! So glad you like it and are starting to feel at home! I know it can take a while - everything will be great!
Love ya xxx

Hello Naka said...

oh are those little crochets bunnies i see? i hope u settle in ^^ and lovely house im jeaslous :p

Fin said...

I just LOVE your bunny teapot! Tea for two.. so cute.

Glad you are getting settled in - aren't closets wonderful? I've had some that have been itty bitty and some that have been bigger and having a small one really made me appreciate the bigger one I have now.

I hope you have fun making your own touches all over the house as you two build your life together in this place. So happy for you :)

Oh, My Darling said...

A million hoorays to this post!!!

Sweet T. said...

I'm so glad you're settling into your new home! Enjoy that closet! I don't have one right now and it's terrible trying to find places for all of mine and Brien's clothes.

Gale said...

awww! i'm so happy you love your new home. it will definitely start to get even cozier. this is all exciting for me. so what it must feel for you! hahah