navinavi

January 08, 2011

My favorite typography blogs

Featuring artists two days in a row seems like too much for this blog, I agree. I was going to save this for later but I needed some extra boost to keep up with something I'm up to (I'll post about it soon). Seeing pictures posted in your own blog is different from having them sorted in different folders in your computer, isn't it? ;)

Letter Playground
If you love typography and graphic design, you'll love this blog! It features lots of different artists from all over the world, and even you can upload your work to their site if you create a profile. There's a section where you can find the letters of the alphabet and all the artists' representations of each letter.








I think I found Brandon Oxedine in Letter Playground. He's got a Tumblr  (A word a day) where he ... Wait! Its name is pretty self-explanatory, I don't need to rephrase that, haha.







DTM Inc (The Netherlands)
I love the fonts they create and their tacky humor!








This blog is more connected with advertising than with typography itself, but I still wanted to feature it here.








Have a happy Saturday, everyone! Hope you have exciting plans for the weekend! ;) I'm meeting a friend in a couple of hours.

10 comments:

Robyn said...

Love the first one. They are all pretty great though.

Lindsey said...

Ahhh, so many excellent blogs for me to browse! Thanks!

Chrissy said...

Thanks so much for sharing! I am heading over to every single one of them right now!!
Happy Weekend!!
Hugs xxx

BuenoBueno said...

i love those black balloons!!!!! that is awesome!!!
Thanks lady!

Fin said...

The last three are pretty funny :) Cool finds!

Rosie said...

i love the sort of hairy ones,!
-Rosie x

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Aww miki these are great!! Love the last few, so cute! Oh and my first post of the year is up soon!! As in today!! hope you like it! Its good to be back!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Ashley said...

I'm so glad all your things are in order! Sorry I haven't stopped by in awhile, I've been pretty distracted lately. When do you expect to arrive? I want to send a welcome package!

Oh, My Darling said...

Wow, cool font overload!

Anonymous said...

Как получить Визу в Братиславу?
Очень просто!
Выбрать турагенство, которое смогло бы организовать и получение визы в Украине по
своей путевке или самостоятельно — на основании проплаченной путевки получать визу , прийдя в консульство с ваучером.
есть еще вопросики?! пишите в мой блог http://slovakiainvest.blog.ru
С Уважением Юлия :)