navinavi

January 11, 2011

Atypical blogs about food

We’ve all seen lots of blogs about cooking and food; some cuter, more amusing or with better pictures than others. But I’m not here today to make a list of those ones. I’ve recently discovered that there are quite a number of blogs which deal with the topic with a different approach; let me show you my favorite ones.

Oh, my God! I am so in love with this blog! Looking at these beautifully drawn pictures will make your cooking experience more enjoyable, I promise.








Do you like Jello-o? Do you enjoy using moulds shaped like hearts or animals? These guys have gone a little further.







I love ice cream and I love the British, hence, I double love The Icecreamists. I'll definitely indulge myself with lots of their flavors if I have the chance to go to the UK again.








This blog is for Spanish speakers only, sorry :/. You'll find lots of recipes (as in any random cooking blog) only this one has a special section of recipes for kids.




Oh, damn! I'm hungry now =( ... Hope you all have a great day today and thank you so much for your sweets comments on my previous post! :D I sent lots of envelopes in the mail yesterday; let's see what they think about them ...

11 comments:

daisymay aka Chantele said...

I love they draw and cook, so cute!
And Im mega glad you won my giveaway!! lol and glad your so excited! I hope you like the prize, it'll be fun having a fun parcel when you get to the states!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Chrissy said...

Awesome post! So much to look at and check out...that's what I am going to do right now!

Do you have a flight date yet?

Hugs xxx

Hello Naka said...

wow so hardcore I wish I could make amazing food! i need to leanr how to cook or improve alot XD

Frozen Fashion said...

Miki ! Miki! Miki! Miki! Miki! Miki!

You dazzle!



♥♥

Ciao Ciao Bella Donna

Check out my Give Away @
http://hotfreezingfashion.blogspot.com/
Sharing Lots of Love n Fun!
♥♥

Nena Nadine said...

All of them are so much fun. But it's Jello FTW

Diya said...

They draw and cook is my favorite...but IS THAT A JELLO CUP?!?! GENIUS.

In Her Stilettos- An Austin Fashion Blog

Short of a Circus said...

Oh wow! I love all the foods. The illustrated recipes are wonderful! And the ice cream bus! I love the Banksy reference.

Oh, My Darling said...

Totally bookmarking this post! Love, love, love the combined recipes/illustrations!!!

Eva said...

That first blog is amazing! It takes enough time to cook/bake food sometimes, so I can't imagine all the work they put into the art part of it. Wow! So so pretty! Thank you for sharing!!

jamie said...

i wish i knew how to draw. hell, i wish i knew how to cook

Corina said...

WOOOW! I can't believe so much creativity!