navinavi

January 28, 2011

Are you a nerd?

If you add more than three of these items to your wishlist, I’m afraid you are! As for me, I want them all!

Cardboard picnic boxes
OMG! I need one! And you can use it as a lunchbox, too.









Inspirational pad
Yes, please! Send in a few!







Super cool bokeh kit
No comment. The pictures speak for themselves ;).







The prettiest bike tyres I've ever seen
I need these tyres and, oh yes, a bike, too.





Wooden sunglasses
I wouldn't mind owning a pair.





Periodic table shower curtain
Ever since I saw it in The Big Bang Theory, I've been meaning to get one. Now I know where to buy it :).




Happy Friday, everybody! Hope you're making plans for the weekend! ;)

16 comments:

zuzi said...

the bokeh kit!!!! wow!
well, now I need that :D

Rosie said...

i love this post!
especially.... all of it! :)
-Rosie x

Gale said...

first when i saw that title come up in my dashboard, 'are you a nerd?', i instantly said YES and clicked to come into your blog haha. and now after seeing this wonderful wonderful list, i am the definition of a NERD! i love all of it. thank you for sharing really!

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

Those bike tires are awesomely amazing!!

Chrissy said...

Wow, this post is awesome! Where do you find these things? Love everything! Hugs xxx

Chrissy said...

Wow, this post is awesome! Where do you find these things? Love everything! Hugs xxx

ce said...

soy definitivamente nerd... one of each please!????

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, that notepad is awesome! And I love that shower curtain, I think Urban Outfitters used to carry it.

Lauren said...

oooooooh, I would buy all of these!

Laura said...

I chuckled at the periodic table of elements as we have been studying that in my Biology course. Perhaps the shower curtain would help me learn it! ;)

cool stuff!

Rose said...

In love with those bike tyres! I want some! And the picnic box is pretty great too.

Rose

Sweet T. said...

I love the inspirational pad! I want several!

Oh, My Darling said...

As a total nerd, I'm loving all of these items!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Oh my God these are awesome. I want the Camera Kit, they would make stunning shots. I love the note pads, they look fun. I think the boom box sandwich box is so cool!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

These are ALL on my list for sure. x hivennn p.s enter my double vintage camera giveaway?

little t said...

Oh my god I want every single one.

But the inspiration pads? These are just genious. I love!!

t