navinavi

January 24, 2011

4 reasons to love I-do-it-yourself

Not so long ago, I accidentally ran into this rad blog. I could just post a couple of pics and a link to it, and you'd surely find that enough to agree with me. However, there're so many awesome ideas there that I can't help myself. I'll also give you four reasons to love I-do-it-yourself.

1.- It has the cutest tutorials
Look at all the things you can do with doilies! :)






2.- There are lots of free printables




3.-  They post collections of vintage labels
And who doesn't like vintage labels?



4.- They have the coolest ideas.




There are lots of more reasons to love this blog, but I'll let you discover them yourselves ;).
Hope you've started the week with a huge smile!

17 comments:

Chrissy said...

I will go check them out right away! Love all of the things you showed us!
Thanks sweet Miki!
Hugs xxx

kenzie said...

FUN! i'd never heard of this site, but i cant wait to explore! thanks, friend!

zuzi said...

wow, so many amazing ideas!!! now I'm in a creative mood, thanks to you! :D

Lindsey said...

Yay, new site to browse! What awesome crafts.

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Wow these ideas look so cute! The site looks great!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Rose said...

Looks like a great blog! Im heading over to check it out :)

Rose

Ima said...

these pictures make me wanna go to that blog asap. It all look so cute. :)

Hello Naka said...

gah u always post the most amazing and prettiest photos!!! thanks for sharinng the link ^^

Hello Naka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hello Naka said...

gah u always post the most amazing and prettiest photos!!! thanks for sharinng the link ^^

Laura said...

Looks like a neat blog! I'll have to check it out!

How's the packing coming?

Nena Nadine said...

Thanks for the share. I'm headed over there right now!

Rosie said...

ahhh vintage labels! amazing!!!
ive given you a blog award! check out my latest post and pass it on :)
-Rosie <3

Eri said...

Ola Miki,

I really loved your comment, I can see your are a bit like me, don't ask me either where I keep my clothes ;-D
I know exactly what do you mean.

See you soon.
x

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh, so many cute and crafty things! Checkin' out the blog now.

little t said...

Oh this is so cool- I never would have found this blog without u xx

t

mangocheeks said...

So so cool.