navinavi

January 07, 2011

3 kick ass artists from 3 different countries

Tony Hornecker from the UK
Have you ever heard of him? Maybe you've read about "The Pale Blue Door" somewhere, that's how I got to meet him. That's, in my opinion, his greatest job so far. Tony had the brilliant idea of combining art and food in some sort of itinerant restaurant. He chooses a location (in any part of the world) for his set up, usually a derelict one, and then he creates his restaurant by means of old pieces of wood and whatever piece of junk he comes across. I'm so, so sorry I foud out he was coming to Buenos Aires when there were no more available tables; but who knows, I might be able to catch him somewhere else in the world ;).

"The Pale Blue Door" in Buenos Aires.






"The Pale Blue Door" in London.





I totally recommend checking his schedule on his blog. Unlike what you might think, it doesn't cost more than eating at a normal fancy restaurant (at least that was the case here in Bs. As.)


Erica Domesek from the USA
I love her blog! It's a constant source of inspiration. She has the most creative and coolest DIY posts. Here you have some of my favorite ones.






Eduardo Recife from Brazil
He's an amazing typographer and artist. If you check his website, you'll find downloadable fonts and lovely collages.




I don't know about you, but after going through so many amazing and creative ideas, I feel inspired to work on something that's been in my head for a few days :). Hope you've enjoy this little artistic ride! ;)




5 comments:

zuzi said...

I love ps I made this! I have found it quite recently... and I fell in love with her cute tutorials!

Chrissy said...

Wow, they are all amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!
I totally have to check them out!

Frozen Fashion said...

I am most definately going to follow Tony's blog. Jaw dropping!


Then Erica Domesek...... DIY Booties.........how great is that!

And what beautiful artn Eduardo Recife



♥♥

Ciao Ciao Bella Donna

Check out my Give Away @
http://hotfreezingfashion.blogspot.com/
Sharing Lots of Love n Fun!
♥♥

Nena Nadine said...

It's great how you chose different art styles. And yes very inspirational.

daisymay aka Chantele said...

OMG I love P.S. I made this!!! I shall be doing lots more DIY this year thanks to my shopping ban!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home